You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any registration process on our website (or login screen) or prior to availing of any services offered on our website, if you wish not to disclose any Personal Information, you may refrain from doing so. However, if you don't provide information that is requested, it is possible that the registration process would be incomplete and/or you would not be able to avail of our services.
How/ When we get information about you?
- We receive data about you whenever your device tries to access Wi-Fi from any i2e1 hotspot.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use at an i2e1 hotspot, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. We receive data when you browse the internet or access websites or web pages. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use;
- We receive data when you respond to specific questions posed to you when you log in to an i2e1 hotspot, or when you are browsing internet at an i2e1 hotspot;
- Sometimes we get data from our affiliates or our advertising partners, customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally make your access to internet at an i2e1 hotspot better. For example, an advertiser may tell us information about you (like how you responded to an ad) in order to measure the effectiveness of and improve the quality of ads;
- We also put together data from the information we already have about you, so we can offer and suggest a variety of services and features. We may put together your current city with GPS and other location information we have about you to, for example, tell you about people or events nearby, or offer deals to you in which you might be interested. We may also put together data about you to serve you ads or other content that might be more relevant to you.
- When we get your location information based on your device Wi-Fi , we put it together with other information we have about you (like your current city).
How we use the information we receive?
We do not share your phone number and email addresses with any one other than i2e1 or the location owner.
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on our site, and the developers that build the games, applications, and websites you use. For example, in addition to helping people see and find things that you do and share, we may use the information we receive about you, in the following ways:
- as part of our efforts to keep access to i2e1 hotspots secure and easy for you
- to provide you with location features and services, like telling you and your friends when something is going on nearby;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of ads you and others see, including to deliver relevant ads to you;
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
Granting us permission to use your information not only allows us to provide i2e1 services as they exist today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- received your permission;
- given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy;
You may receive telephone or text messages from us or location owners, with information on new products and services or upcoming events and deals and discounts, which we think you may be interested in. You hereby authorize us and our location owners (hotspot providers) to send SMS/Voice calls to mobile number, even if the number is registered for DND “Do not Disturb” service. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.